Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Locks of Love

I've been considering cutting my hair to a really short haircut (with style, of course). I know it's drastic. I am not sure, yet, though. My mother has always thought that I should cut my hair short. And, I've always been too afraid of a bad haircut. If I were to take the leap, I would first go to a salon who cuts hair for Locks of Love donations. I could cut it myself and do an individual donation, but I am hoping to curb the cost of a really nice stylish cut.

In all actuality, I think I missed the short hair style trend. Short hair is going out and long hair is coming in. Not that I would care all that much, except that I don't want it to be any more conspicuous than it would already be if I were going to do a dramatic cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment