Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

We bought the tickets!!

It's official! We're going to the beautiful islands of Hawaii!! Sam and I thought we'd celebrate our 10 year anniversary in style. Our vacation is planned for 6 days and 5 nights at the end of August (pending the Rapture). We'll be soaking in God's beautiful creation on the Big Island--where luxury meets relaxation and adventure.

Update (7/31): I got a great tip from a friend. I just purchased the 2005 Hawaii Entertainment Book which has a bunch of 2-for-1 coupons and discounts. It is normally $35, but since it is already more than half way through the year they are selling for $10. It will be easy to more than make up the purchase price with a couple of coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment