Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Princeton Uni student writes about her homeschool education


Sometimes I wonder just how crazy some of my friends think I am to homeschool my kids.

I wanted to share with you a couple articles written by a Princeton University freshman who was homeschooled for most of her life (since 2nd grade). Not only is it well-written, the article is amazing! It offers a real life perspective of those things that one homeschooler values most about her education experience and it definitely offers encouragement to those in the homeschool community. This girl truly loves to learn!

I can't wait to read these articles to my son.

(there are 2 parts so click on each link individually):

Looking Back After A Year of College by Shannon Lee Clair, Princeton University Class of '09

part 1 and part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment