Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Build a Chore Chart

I read this article--Nine Chores Your Child Should Do Without Being Paid
by Karen Fusco.

Then I used some of that info to create a chore chart for my kids.
It was so easy to make these chore charts. Go to this site, DLTK's Custom Chore Chart, to learn how for yourself. SUPER FUN!

So, of course, I'm getting a little carried away because it was so fun. I want to make some more for "reading books", "assignments", and "good behavior" rewards charts. There'll be a chart on every door of our house. I can make a "potty" star chart for the bathroom door, too!

Hm...I wonder how much it will encourage me to have a star chart on the refrigerator for every home-cook meal I make?



No comments:

Post a Comment