This is my first time I have knitted something. I came up with this new sweater for my dog, Sassy. I might do it a little differently next time. But, I thought this turned out cute.
That is really cute! I'm a beginning knitter myself and so far have only made some winter scarves. Oh, and my Sassy would look like your if she was shaved down..lol. She's part Shih Tzu, so she has the curled tail and flattened face, too. I love her!
HEATHER, you never told me that you KNIT!!!! HEY! We should get together and knit! Good job on the cute dog sweater! You did a great job! Love ya, Mary
That is really cute! I'm a beginning knitter myself and so far have only made some winter scarves. Oh, and my Sassy would look like your if she was shaved down..lol. She's part Shih Tzu, so she has the curled tail and flattened face, too. I love her!
ReplyDeleteHEATHER, you never told me that you KNIT!!!! HEY! We should get together and knit! Good job on the cute dog sweater! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mary