Welcome message
Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.
Friday, April 03, 2009
One thing that is bothering me, lately, is that every where I look there are these beautiful Jewish babies and I want to start a Jewish family. It's not that I am jealous nor envious. I just feel like I'm constantly reminded of what's missing in my life. I long to have a baby and nurse and mother and sing to my baby. I miss holding and caring for a brand new baby. I can't wait to have more babies. I forgot how strong that urge was for me before, but it's back in full force...and yet my life is on hold (and feels indefinite). It doesn't feel totally unbearable. I just wish I could move forward more quickly and be myself and be human again and be really Jewish and find/be with my soul-mate and live life to the fullest. And this is what I pray for the most: I pray that my Jewish life will begin soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment