Thursday, April 27, 2006
|
Okay... so I guess there are rules to this... once you have been tagged you're supposed to write a blog that consists of 6 wierd things/habits about yourself. Then pick 6 people to tag and list them under your 6 wierd things/habits. Then leave a comment informing them that You've been tagged and they are now obligated by some unknown force to read your blog and continues the madness. Alright Mary, I'm up for a little fun... Thanks for the tag. 3. I want to get a tattoo, but I'm not sure I'm up for the pain. I know I have a pretty high pain tolerance, though. Erin and I are planning to go together sometime for morale support. So now I'm always thinking about what I'll get and where to have it. 4. Actually, now I am teaching myself how to play the piano. Very unconventional, but cheap. I know how to play just 3 songs: the complete "Fur Elise" by Beethoven, Richard Marx's "Right Here Waiting," "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany's. It drives my kids crazy, I think. Now I want to learn to play "The Entertainer" by Joplin. I'm playing around with other stuff, too. Mostly worship choruses and hymns and other classical stuff. I want to learn to play the guitar, drums, and violin. 5. I have A.D.D. and am obsessive compulsive (unofficially and, yet, kinda officially since my dad's a child & family psychologist and he says that I am). Not a good combo. I am always doing weird stuff in deference to that. One time I sat at the computer and worked on a list of more than 300 word that come from the words "Valentine's Day" (because we played this game at MOMS group and I knew I could find more words if I had the time and just did it)!! I love connecting with old friends and meeting new ones, I get obsessive compulsive about MySpace. 6. I went to school (elementary, jr high, and high school) with Travis Barker!! yeah, the drummer you see in the Boost commercial and who has his own show on MTV! It is still a weird thing to me--that someone I knew as a kid (in a little town called , Fontana) is now "super" famous. I remember being in jr. high choir with him (and you know there's never a lot of guys in choir). So all my friends who have an artistic talent...don't give up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment