Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

cleaning house while under-weather



Current mood: bouncy

The other day I started getting sick--either by a cold virus or it's just my allergies. All-the-same, I am doing what I can to abait the bugger: I am taking Claritin (generic brand, though), Airborne (every 3 hours) and drinking tea. I am feeling loads better today. I do wonder, though, if there is some type of disinfectant I can use on the computer keyboard.

Yesterday I got into a cleaning frenzy; maybe attributed to cabin fever and the house closing in on me. Our house is undergoing some remodeling , so we're try to make do with just 2 bedrooms. I feel a little cramped. But patience is a virtue...

All this to say that I may be putting my writing on hiatus for a few days while I concentrate on getting my housecleaning under control.

Until later..
toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment