Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Monday, November 27, 2006

girl names, please

I am so excited. Our puppy was just born early Sunday morning. We haven't even met her, but we're so excited.

My friend's pug just had her puppies and we're planning on taking one home. The new mama had 7 in her litter and I hope there's a girl. We want a girl, because we hope to have puppies of our own, someday.

We've been trying to connect so we can see the puppies. But, it hasn't happened, yet. When we do (hopefully tomorrow), I will take lots of pictures.

So...yeah...anyway, we are trying to think of a name. Anyone have any suggestions? Feel free to share 'em with us. Depending on what fits her personality, we'll choose something. Right now we're stuck. We can't think of ANYTHING good.

Oh...btw, I've totally given up trying to write a blip everyday. It just wasn't happening. But, at least I'm getting into this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment