|
So, my mom gave me a collection of my old school work from the elementary years. I wrote this poem (about autumn in Fontana) the fall of 3rd grade: Wind in Fontana is very bad, It makes lotsof people very sad. When people have wrecks, They sure do know what to expect. It may be fun to cruise on a bike, But then you just might Have to take a hike. It's fun to have the leaves fall down, So we can play with them on the ground. I hate it when leaves are in the air, Because they just fall On my hair. When your lips are full of chap, You just might think you've got to pack You should know that when the wind blows That the sand goes right up your nose. --- I thought this would be appropriate to share now that we're moving away from summer days and back into the new school regime. BTW, the wind in Fontana really sucks!! I totally remember writing this poem and really hating the wind. lol |
Welcome message
Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Fontana Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment