All these thing I want, but they will take some time to put together. I need to learn what I must do. Maybe I should take some classes.
I must not abandon my responsibility to my kids. I want to raise them up Jewish--but that is not entirely up to me to decide...I worry a little about how all this will affect them. But, I am trusting that Hashem will provide and make things good.
Allaya just invited me over for Rosh Hashana dinner! I am so ecstatic...even though I don't know what it is. I am going to look it up.
I must not abandon my responsibility to my kids. I want to raise them up Jewish--but that is not entirely up to me to decide...I worry a little about how all this will affect them. But, I am trusting that Hashem will provide and make things good.
I know that, soon, I will have to talk to my dad. He is this most open person. I know he will not judge me unfairly. He will listen and will try to understand. But, he WILL try to enlighten me. And I don't want to convince my side. I am not good at confrontations when it simply a matter of perspectives. I am the first to agree to disagree, at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment