Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

yep, i did my civic duty today.



Current mood: chipper

Don't know what to really talk about. I feel so much better this week. We had home-made tacos last night and again this morning. We love 'em. I especially love mine with ketchup. Something my dad passed on to me. Not too many people like it with ketchup, but I know my friend Jason does. And I am not embarassed to pass on the tradition with my kids. Funny thing, though, I don't put ketchup on restaurant tacos. That would just be gross!

I voted today. Did the absentee ballot thing. That really is the way to go. Less hassle. So...just another tip I'm passing on to all my 28 readers. I never did read the entire voter's guide like I wanted to. So I just mostly voted down party lines. Sad, I know. I should do better than that. Maybe next year for sure I'll read it cover to cover before election day.

Today is a special day for another reason. Today...Sam and I have been married for 133 months!! Another 11 months and then it would be gross! lol a little play on words. Don't worry, Sam proof-read this.

I'm going out tonight with a friend. I can't wait. Right now I should get back to fixin' dinner.

I'll write more faithfully this week.

cheerio


I
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment