Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tonight I started to read the Tanakh. Then I realized what else I have been meaning to say. I want to study Judaism because I want knowledge. Unadulterated knowledge.

I have this feeling inside that says that all my life I have studied and read the the old testament, but it was just an abridged version with pre-digested commentary and annotations. When I read the Tanakh, my feelings were confirmed. It is different than my old bible. I trust is to be more accurate and contextually true. That is what I want to study. It is what I want to be a part of. It is sincere. It is what I want impressed upon my heart and in my mind.

I am only certain that there will be more reason to come as to why I should study and convert to Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment