I haven't found a Rabbi to speak with yet. I definitely think I should make that a priority because I am still not sure about myself. I go back and forth about a lot of decisions I want to make and waver on other decisions that I think I should make up my mind on. A Rabbi would be good to talk to.
With Diana and Eva (the baby), I don't always get the time that I need to get going on things. So, I think I actually am a little behind to get something arranged for Shabbat this week. But, I still am going to try and attend Shul somewhere.
I have to go...my time is up on the computer here at the library again. I am taking the Trolley bus over to the Brookline where the Jewish community is and I'll probably get something to eat there.
No comments:
Post a Comment