Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Monday, October 24, 2011

David Man is only one of two men I know who does active stock trading.

Honestly, I'm just getting started and love it and I want to just keep learning more. I like the technical approach. After I get settled in, I plan to get focused and eventually do investing full-time. I get the feeling that David is ahead of me on quite a few things in life. He has more experience with traveling and basically getting along in life. It is a little intimidating to think about. I like the idea of a man having a lot of similar interests and even someone I can learn things from. I have a lot to learn and explore and express about myself and the things I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment