Welcome message

Browse around. Discover my thoughts about
life, my family, friendships, special-needs kids,
healthy living, adoption,
books and philosophy.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh Canada!

published on 10-24-11
I haven't been to Canada! That needs to change, for sure. Aviva, my roommate from a couple years ago, is from Toronto. She went back to care for her mom and we still keep in touch. I really miss her! I think about how she's doing and if she thinks of me very often. I hope I can visit her before the year is out--maybe around Hanukah.

I have just met a new online friend from Victoria, Canada--a  fella by the named of David who says his ethnic background is East German & Ukrainian. That just sounds so enchanting to me. He lives on Vancouver Island and he is in love with the city of Victoria. The way he describes it prompted me to do some research online. I am now in love with Victoria. It would be nice to go there. I am putting it on my list of must-see places.

No comments:

Post a Comment